We are REFLECTS®!
Take the next step with REFLECTS and become part of our International sales team. At REFLECTS® , we are making high-end and sustainable gifts and merchandise. As a new International Account Manager (m/f/d) dedicated to the Benelux market, you will give every company, from start-ups to large corporations, the opportunity to address their merchandising needs from people engagement and procurement processes as well as haptic advertising for events and many more exciting things.
We make it as easy and digital as possible for the customer, using e-commerce and digital systems (CRM, 3D modelling, automation tools). In doing so, we focus on challenging solutions for our partners branding and distribution requirements.
At REFLECTS® , you will be a part of an extremely diverse team, working with people from all over the world, in a supportive and welcoming environment. Where some companies might see differences as a weakness, we embrace it as one of our greatest strength. Come and join the REFLECTS® family!
In the past, we mainly focused on the DACH region and would like to develop and strengthen our export markets with a special focus on the Benelux and French market. In your position, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to internationalisation in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg to acquire new customers. As part of one of the most well-known promotional merchandise suppliers of the industry, you may rely on a stable foundation of a Cologne based player with 30 years of promotional merchandise know-how.
- As an account manager, you are the dedicated contact for our Dutch speaking partners in Benelux
- You build and maintain relationships with clients, providing excellent customer service and support.
- You take responsibility for sales proposals and order management.
- You stay on top of deals, venturing into cold calling and proactive sales actions.
- You collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of products and services.
- You keep up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments.
- You are attending international exhibitions and roadshows (approx. 3 weeks a year).
- You are creative and support the team to further improve our sales processes and targets.
- You have 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker with a sales driven mentality.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch (native language desirable) and good written and spoken German and English skills, French is a strong plus.
- You have strong organisational and time management skills.
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A fulltime job in a great and hardworking team
- A proper onboarding and coaching on the job
- Possibility of hybrid work
- Home office equipment provided (laptop, VoIP phone system and headset)
- Staff discount on our products
- A nice work environment next to the train station Marsdorf (line 7 - 20 min from Cologne downtown)
- Flexible hours with a 5-day work week
- Company pension scheme
We look forward to receiving your application and ask you to state your salary expectations. Please send your written application in German and English by email to:
REFLECTS GmbH - Toyota Allee 54 - 50858 Köln
Your contact person will be Arthur Wagner, Head of Export.